Last night I was strapped for time and needed to get dinner on the table quick. I had some Pillsbury crescent rolls in the fridge and thought I'd check their website for recipes that I might be able to use. Right away I found the Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups. They only required 3 ingredients (which I had) and about 15-20 minutes. It was super simple to make and my family loved them. It was an instant favorite and my kids even asked if I could make it again! This will definitely be a regular dinner on our table.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
We just received ours in the mail yesterday and they are awesome. The maps are printed on thick, durable paper and they have your name on them. They also provided suggested places to visit and stickers to add locations to your maps. My kids were so excited. They were pointing out were we they want to go and how to get there. This is especially great because my oldest son just studied maps in school. So visit the Walt Disney World website to take advantage of your free customized maps of the most magical place in the world.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
- 1 egg
- garlic salt
- Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- Put hamburger and egg into a bowl. Fold the egg into the hamburger with your hands.
- Add bread crumbs and spices to taste and mix into meat.
- I like to serve it with garlic bread and green beans.
- Flash freeze extra meatballs on wax paper lined cookie sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to freezer bags to enjoy this meal again with less work. Just thaw in the refrigerator the night before cooking.