Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Long Time, No Posts

Hello Everyone!  I'm so sorry for not posting for a while.  I've been dealing with health issues that made reading difficult, therefore causing my blog to fall behind.  But, I'm doing better and I'm on my way to getting back on track.  So, please be patient with me as I do my best to get back into the full swing of things.

During my bedridden time, I realized how important it is to stay healthy for myself, my kids and my husband.  As mentioned previously, I started Weight Watchers and I am now 10 pounds lighter.  Yippee!  But, eating right isn't the only thing I need to do.  Exercise, vitamins and stress free living are also now on the top of my list.  So, I will begin my research very soon and plan to share all I learn with you.  So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment