- Only put enough chocolate needed for sprinkles to stick on your pretzel rod. Too much chocolate will take longer to cool and set.
- White chocolate chips cool and set faster and harder than the milk chocolate chips.
- Put bowl under pretzel rod when adding sprinkles. This way you can reuse the sprinkles that don't stick to the chocolate.
- Use pretzel bags (found in "Wilton" cake decorating section of Walmart) and curling ribbon for individual sale. Suggested price - 75 cents.
- If making for a school use school colors for sprinkles and/or ribbon.