Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free Printable Worksheets for Kids

Since we are pulling our kids out of school for our upcoming vacation, we wanted to make sure they don't fall behind.  I remembered to ask my 1st grader's teacher to send home the work he will be missing but, forgot to ask my preschooler's teachers to do the same.  So I decided to find worksheets for him online.  I checked my son's preschool calendar to see what they will be learning next week and began my search for free printable worksheets.  The preschool will be teaching the letter Z, insects and triangles during the week we are gone.  Here are the worksheets I found on these subjects:

Free Printable Worksheets:
For more free printable worksheets and activities for preschoolers and Elementary kids, visit these sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment