Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Make Your Own Bunny Hair Bow

My work in progress
I love crafts and I wanted to try something new. So, a couple of days ago, I decided to try making hair bows for my baby girl.  And my search began for online tutorials on how to make hair bows.  My favorite one I found (especially with Easter just days away) is the Easter Bunny Clippie

I gathered the supplies needed:  scissors, hot glue gun, white/pink/purple ribbon and a hair clip and gave it a try.  Thanks to all the pictures and simple instructions, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be and so adorable.  I just need to pick up the googly eyes and it will be perfect for Easter.

With all the online videos and tutorials on how to make hair bows, you can easily begin your own collection.  View my post How to Make Hair Bows to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment