Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning Checklists

marthastewart.com
With spring comes spring cleaning.  I love starting a new season with a clean house.  It's a great opportunity to get organized.  And it's so much easier to keep an organized house clean. 

However, the idea of spring cleaning can be overwhelming and it's hard to know where to start.  So as usual, I looked to the Internet to find ideas on how to get rolling.  There are a lot of great sites with spring cleaning checklists and how-to's.  Here are a few of my favorite:

Downloadable/Printable Spring Cleaning Checklists
If you are like me and you aren't sure about how to make some things sparkle, here is a very helpful link:  Do-It-All Cleaning Guide.  Just select the item you want to clean from the pull down list provided and you are on your way to a spotless home.  If clutter is an issue, visit my post How to Declutter Your Home for helpful ideas and links.  Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment