- 4-5 Short Ribs
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray Honey Barbecue Sauce (or your favorite BBQ sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray the bottom of 9 x 13 glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place ribs in glass baking dish leaving some space between the ribs.
- Pour BBQ sauce over ribs.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until meat is done to your liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and then serve.
BBQ RIB WRAPS
- Remaining BBQ ribs (from previous recipe)
- BBQ sauce
- Flour Tortilla Shells
- Shredded Cheese
- Slice "left-over" BBQ ribs into 1/4 - 1/2 inch strips.
- Place slices in tortilla shell and top with shredded cheese and more BBQ if you like. Heat in microwave until cheese melts.
- Top with lettuce to add some crunch.
- Roll up and you have a tasty wrap.