- Communicate with the other parents:
- Ask the parents if their child has any food allergies.
- Find out if there are any cartoons their child is not allowed to watch.
- Let them know if you have any pets and what kind.
- Tell them who will be at the house while their child is there.
- If you have any hazards in your home (ex: pool, guns, etc) let the parents know. Tell them what measures you take to keep the children safe (ex: fence around the pool, gun safe, etc.)
- Ask for a phone number where they can be reached.