Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Card Pictures

Each year I like to send out Christmas cards with a photo of our kids.  I prefer to take the pictures myself at home but, having three kids makes it difficult to get a picture of all them looking nice at once.  Also, as usually, I was running late on getting my Christmas cards sent out.  So, I needed to find a way to get several pictures on one 4x6 sheet and I needed them really fast. 

I found my solution on Walmart.com!  They have Gifts Ready in 1-hour including 1-Hour Collage Prints.  It was perfect!  You can choose 8x10's, 5x7's and 4x6's.  They have several color options for your border, as well as thin, medium and thick widths.  A title can be added to the top or the bottom if you want with your choice of font.  You have the option to print it in a portrait or landscape orientation and you can use up to 20 photos!  The best part is, not only can you get them in 1 hour but they start at only 19 CENTS each!  It was just what I needed to help me spread the holiday cheer to my friends and family.  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment