Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pillsbury's Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups

Last night I was strapped for time and needed to get dinner on the table quick.  I had some Pillsbury crescent rolls in the fridge and thought I'd check their website for recipes that I might be able to use.  Right away I found the Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups.  They only required 3 ingredients (which I had) and about 15-20 minutes.  It was super simple to make and my family loved them.  It was an instant favorite and my kids even asked if I could make it again!  This will definitely be a regular dinner on our table. 

Since it was such a big success I thought I'd check out the Pillsbury website again for more recipes.  They have a few that I definitely plan to try in the near future.  I'll let you know how the family rates them.

I plan to try:

No comments:

Post a Comment