Monday, August 29, 2011

Mario Kart Wii Birthday Party

I threw my son a Mario Kart Wii Birthday Party.  And as usually with the themes my kids pick, there weren't many options at our local stores.  So, I made almost everything for the party myself.  Click on the links below to find out how you can make them too:

Invitations & Gift Bags
 Decorations
Food
Games & Activities
I also bought Mario Kart Wii Wall Stickers, since I didn't have time to make them myself.  =)  We had a great time and best of all, my son was over the moon! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your work. This is just wonderful. My son also wants a Mario party and I hate doing the birthday express box also but just buy a few items I need then make up the rest and this will be great! Thanks again for all your hard work!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Grace. I'm glad I can help you and your son on his special day. =) I hope he has a great time.

    ReplyDelete