Friday, July 29, 2011

Mario Kart Wii Party Invitations


My little guy is turning 6 in August and I'm rushing to get things ready for his birthday.  He has decided to have a Mario Kart Wii birthday.  I can't find party supplies in our local area but they do have them online.  I'm always hesitant to buy party supplies online and much prefer to make as many party supplies as I can.  

First things first, the invitations!  I went on the hunt for instructions on making my own invitations.  Most places suggest  finding free templates online but, I couldn't find one I liked.  So, I decided to create something of my own.

All I did was type up the following on Microsoft Word:

Race on over and help us celebrate
Michael’s 6th Birthday!

Saturday, Aug. 13th
3:00 – 5:00 PM

RSVP: (555) 555-5555
Then I added FREE Mario Kart Wii images I found with Google.  To view the ones I found, visit my post Mario Kart Wii Clip Art.

I was able to print two invites on each sheet of paper.  After cutting them out I used a glue stick to attach a black piece of card stock to the back and viola!  I have easily made invitations for my son's Mario Kart Wii birthday party!

You can do this for any party theme.  Let the birthday boy or girl help pick out the pictures.   Get creative and have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment