Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mario Kart Wii Cupcake Toppers

My son has asked for a Mario Kart Wii birthday party this year.  As always, I like to try to make as much of my own party supplies as possible.  I have already made the invitations and now I'm working on cupcake toppers.

With my Cupcake Topper Template and the Mario Kart Wii Clip Art that I found, it's very easy to make our own cupcake toppers.  I followed the instructions from my Cupcake Topper Template post and now I have my very own Mario Kart Wii Cupcake Toppers.  Download a copy for yourself by clicking here.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much, this will be very helpful for my son's 5th birthday.

    Neenah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much, these will be very helpful for my son's 5th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! It Would Be Helpful For My Birthday. -Raine

    ReplyDelete