Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simple Construction Paper Crafts

Yesterday, my kids and I made an Alphabet Book that we saw on the The Goodnight Show on the Sprout Channel.  Since my two younger children aren't capable of making an Alphabet Book, they used their books for other things like a book of shapes. 

When making our Alphabet and Shape Books, I used a three-hole hole puncher.  In order to make our construction paper fit in the hole puncher, I had to trim each sheet down.  After making three books, I had a bunch of colorful paper strips.  Instead of throwing them away, we plan to use the paper strips to make Paper Chain Snakes and Caterpillars.

Construction Paper Craft Instructions
These are great crafts to do with your kids this summer when it's too hot to play outside.  Get creative and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment