- "A" and "B" shower with hubby's help.
- "C"'s story time with me in her room.
- "A" and "B" brush their teeth, potty and get pajamas on.
- "C"'s bedtime.
- "A"'s story time and prayers with hubby in bed (quality time).
- "B" and I play quietly (Lego's, coloring, etc) in the family room.
- "A"'s bedtime.
- "B"'s story time with Daddy in the family room (quality time).
- "B"'s bedtime.
*By waiting until "A" falls asleep before putting "B" to bed, we are able to keep them from playing with each other and staying up past their bedtime.
*We are able to have "B" (5 yrs) go to bed after "A" (7 yrs) because "B" goes to school later and gets to sleep in. He also sometimes naps. "A" has to wake up early to catch the bus and he no longer takes naps. "B" also resists going to sleep while "A" usually welcomes sleep.
*Do what works for your family. Just be sure to be consistent or it won't work.
(clipart from http://www.fotosearch.com/)